Cuilcagh Boardwalk Trail & Marble Arch Caves
If you’re looking for the perfect day out as a couple, or searching for somewhere new and exciting to explore with friends, here’s some useful tips on a tourist destination we recommend adding to your 2024 bucket list.
The Marble Arch Caves, situated just a one minute drive from the official car park for the Cuilcagh Boardwalk Trail. Listed in the Discover Northern Ireland 2024 Bucket List of places to visit in Northern Ireland the Marble Arch Caves Visitor Centre offers Guided Cave Tours daily, offers a shop, information point, toilets and snack/hot beverages.
Marble Arch Caves
- Marble Arch Caves Visitor Centre – 10:00am – 5:00pm, daily (Visitor Information, Shop and Toilet Facilities available).
Guided Cave Tours – February 10:00am – 4:00pm daily (Week 12th -18th February running 10:00am – 4:30pm)
- To book your tickets online in advance of your visit Click Here
- Learn more about our Opening Information – Click Here
The Cuilcagh Boardwalk Trail (aka the ‘Stairway to Heaven’)
Fermanagh’s tallest and most iconic natural feature, ready for a challenge!
- The Cuilcagh Boardwalk Trail is open daily (daylight hours) with the exception of Yellow weather warning periods: Updates on closures can be found here click here
- Let’s take a walk – Route information, maps etc. – Click Here
- Link to official car park for online booking your parking – Click Here
Looking to stay local?
You will find everything you need for local accommodation here- Local Accommodation