Terms and Conditions Marble Arch Caves
These Terms cover:
- Entry to the Marble Arch Caves Visitor Centre and its products and services.
- Access to public spaces including the picnic areas, carpark, Cladagh Glen National Nature Reserve etc.
Please read these Terms carefully, by taking the below actions you agree to be bound by these Terms:
- Entering the Marble Arch Caves building, car park or surrounding public spaces.
- Buying a ticket, either online or telephone or at the ticketing desks within the building.
- Buying a gift voucher, either online or within the Marble Arch Caves reception.
- Admission to Guided Tours at the Marble Arch Caves are permitted only with valid booking reference. Upon purchase of a Ticket from our website, you will receive an email with a Booking Reference. This email constitutes your proof of purchase. Please check that you have received this email following purchase. We take no responsibility should you not receive this email due to reasons outside of our control e.g. junk or spam filtering.
- Customers are required to make all bookings online through the Marble Arch Caves booking systems. Walk in bookings will be no longer permitted.
- Tickets are non-refundable. (Due to COVID-19 we are offering a ticket cancellation option)
- Please arrive at 30 minutes prior to your allocated entry time. This applies to all Ticket holders (bookings will not be refunded if customer’s arrive late.)
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children 4 years and under have free entry but must have a valid ticket.
- Admission prices are accurate at time of print.
- Marble Arch Caves is not responsible for loss or damage of possessions on the site.
- Weather conditions may alter the availability of selected tour type. In these circumstances’ customers will be notified by the information supplied at the point of registration. Bookings will be transferred to an alternative tour. Any variation in admission price from the selected tour to the alternative tour will be refunded within 72 hours after the tour date
- Concession prices are only valid with an acceptable form of identification.
- Marble Arch Caves reserves the right to offer special discounted ticket prices at any time.
- Marble Arch Caves reserves the right to refuse entry.
There is a certain level of fitness required to undertake a guided tour or walk at the Marble Arch Caves. There are a number of steps and gradients on the above ground guided walk and there are a number of steps within the cave system and approximately 154 continuous steps to exit.
Social Media House Rules
The Marble Arch Caves manage a number of social media pages to communicate and engage with people.
These include the Facebook and Instagram pages.
Social media house rules
This statement discloses the type of content that we will remove from Marble Arch Caves social media pages and the grounds for which we will ban a user from accessing it.
Users should also make themselves aware of the terms and conditions of each social media platform.
We reserve the right to remove comments, without notification, including those which:
• bully, harass or intimidate any individual or organisation
• are unlawful, libellous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, sectarian or racially offensive
• infringe or violate someone else’s rights
• violate the law
• discuss ongoing legal proceedings
• are spam
• advertise products or services
• are irrelevant or off-topic
• are disruptive
• are repetitive.
We will also remove or ban any user who:
• continues to post comments such as those listed above
• uses offensive images, for example, sexually explicit images, as their profile picture
• has an offensive user name.
These lists are not exhaustive and will be updated as necessary.