Terms and Conditions
These Terms cover:
- Entry to the Marble Arch Caves Visitor Centre and its products and services.
- Access to public spaces including the picnic areas, carpark, Cladagh Glen National Nature Reserve etc.
Please read these Terms carefully, by taking the below actions you agree to be bound by these Terms:
- Entering the Marble Arch Caves building, car park or surrounding public spaces.
- Buying a ticket, either online or telephone or at the ticketing desks within the building.
- Buying a gift voucher, either online or within the Marble Arch Caves reception.
- Admission to Guided Tours at the Marble Arch Caves are permitted only with valid booking reference. Upon purchase of a Ticket from our website, you will receive an email with a Booking Reference. This email constitutes your proof of purchase. Please check that you have received this email following purchase. We take no responsibility should you not receive this email due to reasons outside of our control e.g. junk or spam filtering.
- Customers are required to make all bookings online through the Marble Arch Caves booking systems. Walk in bookings will be no longer permitted.
- Tickets are non-refundable. (Due to COVID-19 we are offering a ticket cancellation option)
- Please arrive at 30 minutes prior to your allocated entry time. This applies to all Ticket holders (bookings will not be refunded if customer’s arrive late.)
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children 4 years and under have free entry but must have a valid ticket.
- Admission prices are accurate at time of print.
- Marble Arch Caves is not responsible for loss or damage of possessions on the site.
- Weather conditions may alter the availability of selected tour type. In these circumstances’ customers will be notified by the information supplied at the point of registration. Bookings will be transferred to an alternative tour. Any variation in admission price from the selected tour to the alternative tour will be refunded within 72 hours after the tour date
- Concession prices are only valid with an acceptable form of identification.
- Marble Arch Caves reserves the right to offer special discounted ticket prices at any time.
- Marble Arch Caves reserves the right to refuse entry.
There is a certain level of fitness required to undertake a guided tour or walk at the Marble Arch Caves. There are a number of steps and gradients on the above ground guided walk and there are a number of steps within the cave system and approximately 154 continuous steps to exit.
When making a booking you are required to confirm that you and members of your party are in good health. If you require further advice on health issues such as cardiac, respiratory or epilepsy please contact your General Practitioner prior to making your booking.
Visitors should help to prevent the spread of the virus by observing high standards of personal hygiene whilst visiting and must adhere to all social distancing and safety procedures provided.
By agreeing to these terms, you declare that You, or anyone in your household, have not experienced any of the following symptoms within the past 10 days:
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss of or change in sense of smell or taste
Or that You have not come into contact with anyone outside of your house in the past 14 days that displayed these symptoms or has since been confirmed as having COVID-19.
You agree that should this change ahead of your visit to Marble Arch Caves, You and your guests will not visit and will get in touch to re-arrange your tickets or refund.
Visitors who have recently travelled to Northern Ireland also agree that they have adhered to all appropriate travel restrictions and quarantine periods before visiting or are travelling from one of the exempt countries listed here.
Please agree to only visit if on the day of your visit, you and your family/group are all in good health, symptom-free and have not had contact with anyone with a confirmed Covid-19 infection within the last ten days.