Terms and Conditions
- Admission to Guided Tours at the Marble Arch Caves are permitted only with valid booking reference.
- Customers are required to make all bookings online through the Marble Arch Caves booking systems. Walk in bookings will be no longer permitted.
- Tickets are non-refundable. (Due to COVID-19 we are offering a ticket cancellation option)
- Please arrive at 30 minutes prior to your guided tour start time (bookings will not be refunded if customer’s arrive late.)
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children 4 years and under have free entry but must have a valid ticket.
- Admission prices are accurate at time of print.
- Marble Arch Caves is not responsible for loss or damage of possessions on the site.
- Weather conditions may alter the availability of selected tour type. In these circumstances’ customers will be notified by the information supplied at the point of registration. Bookings will be transferred to an alternative tour. Any variation in admission price from the selected tour to the alternative tour will be refunded within 72 hours after the tour date
- Concession prices are only valid with an acceptable form of identification.
- Marble Arch Caves reserves the right to offer special discounted ticket prices at any time.
There is a certain level of fitness required to undertake a guided tour or walk at the Marble Arch Caves. There are a number of steps and gradients on the above ground guided walk and there are a number of steps within the cave system and approximately 154 continuous steps to exit.
When making a booking you are required to confirm that you and members of your party are in good health.
Please agree to only visit if on the day of your visit, you and your family/group are all in good health, symptom-free and have not had contact with anyone with a confirmed Covid-19 infection within the last two weeks.