Visitors to our website
When someone visits our website at http://marblearchcaves.co.uk we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting any part of our website. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and we will explain what we intend to do with it.
The list below explains the cookies we use and why:
- Google Analytics -www.surveymonkey.com: Collects information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
- Google Analytics – http://marblearchcaves.co.uk: Collects information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
- Google Analytics -www.gmodules.com: Collects information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
- Flash Cookies: Flash animation was found which could indicate the use of Flash Local Stored Objects – commonly known as Flash Cookies.
- Advisory Messages including Surveys: Advisory Message cookie checks to make sure the current visitor has been presented with an advisory message such as a survey opportunity, when on the Homepage. Once the user has indicated they have seen the message, it will no longer be presented on revisting the Homepage / Website. The cookie expires after 14 days.
- StatCounter: StatCounter is used to monitor actual human activity in real-time
- Microsoft Translator: The Microsoft translator installs a cookie ‘csId’, which is used as part of the ‘Translate’ function and is provided by Microsoft. It stores a unique visitor id.
Third Party Cookies
We use Google Analytics to supply site analytics for our website usage to improve the way we present our website. Google – www.google.com/intl/en/privacypolicy.html
When you visit a page with content embedded from, for example, Facebook, Flickr, YouTube or Twitter, you may be presented with cookies from these websites. FODC does not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about these and urge you to review these as they will govern the use of information you submit or which is collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites.
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/privacy
- You Tube: http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/policies/privacy/
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Venue Privacy Statement
1 What information is being collected?
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Postal address
- Business name (if applicable)
- Customer reference number (if applicable)
- Date of birth (Personal Assistance Support Scheme – PASS – only)
- Bank details (if making a payment)
2 Who is collecting it?
Fermanagh and Omagh District Council is the data controller which means that we determine how your information is collected, used, protected and shared, where applicable.
3 How is it collected?
- purchase tickets
- purchase gift vouchers
- purchase merchandise
- sign up to our monthly News emails
- receive our programme by post
- sign up to the PASS
- hire a room
- through our Reception Desk or online through our website.
4 Why is it being collected?
All of the information is customer focussed and collected to provide the best possible service. The legal bases we rely on for processing your personal data are having your consent under article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, and article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, which relates to processing which is necessary to perform a contract or to take steps at your request, before entering a contract.
5 How will it be used?
We collect your information to:
- assist you with purchasing tickets, gift vouchers or merchandise
- keep you informed of what’s on
- process companion tickets to customers registered on the PASS
- process your venue hire booking
- provide visitor information services
6 Who will it be shared with?
- Realex – payment service provider- online bookings
- Merac booking and retail system- to process transactions
- Mailchimp – to deliver promotional material
- Postal distributor
- FODC – Finance section
7 How long will it be retained for?
Customer accounts are removed if no transactions have been made within a 3 year period or you can request to have your details removed or click unsubscribe on the promotional emails at any time (if applicable). For more information please see Fermanagh and Omagh District Council’s Privacy Statement at Fermanagh & Omagh District Council Privacy Statement