Cuilcagh Boardwalk Trail & Marble Arch Caves
If you’re looking for the perfect day out as a couple, or searching for somewhere new and exciting to explore with friends, here’s some useful tips on a tourist destination we recommend adding to your 2023 bucket list.
The Marble Arch Caves are situated just a one minute drive from the official carpark for the Cuilcagh Boardwalk Trail, in the picturesque foothills of Cuilcagh Mountain, just 12 miles from the island town of Enniskillen in County Fermanagh. The Marble Arch Caves Visitor Centre offers Guided Cave Tours daily alont with a Cafe, Shop, Information point and toilets.
Marble Arch Caves Guided Cave Tour
- Promotion: Avail of 15% discount on your guided cave tour ticket when you book online this February- March (Monday-Friday) with discount code HWS15.
- Book Tickets – including Student Prices/Concession – Click Here
- Prices, Travel Direction and Need-to-Knows – Click Here
The Cuilcagh Boardwalk Trail (aka the ‘Stairway to Heaven’)
Fermanagh’s tallest and most iconic natural feature, ready for a challenge!
- Let’s take a walk – Route information, maps etc. – Click Here
- Link to official car park for online booking your parking – Click Here