Think big, think deep, your 2022 Travel Plans could be Epic!
Top off the summer before heading back to work or college with an adventure to two of the most unique tourist attractions in Northern Ireland. If you’re looking for the perfect day out as a couple, or searching for somewhere new and exciting to explore with friends, here’s some useful tips on a tourist destination we recommend adding to your 2022 bucket list.
The Marble Arch Caves are situated in the picturesque foothills of Cuilcagh Mountain, just 12 miles from the island town of Enniskillen in County Fermanagh. The Marble Arch Caves Visitor Centre offers a cafe, gift shop, visitor information and toilets facilities and is located just 2 minutes drive from the Cuilcagh Boardwalk Trail carpark.
Make the ‘Highlight’ of your Summer a trip deep underground- Marble Arch Caves
A stunning underground world of subterranean rivers, cave passageways and chambers just waiting to be explored!
- Guided Cave tours of the Marble Arch Showcave – Running daily (10:00am to 4:40pm until 11th September 2022)
- Prices and Need-to-Knows – https://marblearchcaves.co.uk/plan-your-visit/
- Book Tickets – including Student Prices/Concession – https://marblearchcaves.co.uk/todays_tour/guided-cave-tour-ticket/
An Insta-perfect Paradise – The Cuilcagh Boardwalk Trail (aka the ‘Stairway to Heaven’)
Fermanagh’s tallest and most iconic natural feature, ready for a challenge!
- Let’s take a walk – Route information, maps etc. – https://marblearchcaves.co.uk/attractions/cuilcagh-boardwalk-trail/
- Where to park – https://www.theboardwalk.ie/product/cuilcagh-boardwalk-car-park/