Cuilcagh Boardwalk Trail & Marble Arch Caves
If you’re looking for the perfect day out as a couple, or searching for somewhere new and exciting to explore with friends, here’s some useful tips on a tourist destination we recommend adding to your 2023 bucket list.
The Marble Arch Caves are situated just a one minute drive from the official carpark for the Cuilcagh Boardwalk Trail, in the picturesque foothills of Cuilcagh Mountain, just 12 miles from the island town of Enniskillen in County Fermanagh. The Marble Arch Caves Visitor Centre offers Guided Cave Tours and Virtual Reality Cave Explorer Experience daily along with a Cafe, Shop, Information point and toilets.
Marble Arch Caves
- Marble Arch Caves Visitor Centre – 10:00am – 5:00pm, daily (Visitor Information, Shop and Toilet Facilities available).
– Closed from 23rd to 27th December
– Open 28th, 29th & 30th December.
– Closed 31st December & 1st January.
- Guided Cave Tours – 1st to 21st December 10:00am – 3:30pm, daily. Guided Cave Tours also running 28th, 29th & 30th December 11:00am – 2:00pm.
To book your tickets online in advance of your visit Click Here
- Learn more about our VR Cave Explorer Experience or to book – Click Here
- Prices, Travel Directions and Need-to-Knows – Click Here
The Cuilcagh Boardwalk Trail (aka the ‘Stairway to Heaven’)
Fermanagh’s tallest and most iconic natural feature, ready for a challenge!
- Let’s take a walk – Route information, maps etc. – Click Here
- Link to official car park for online booking your parking – Click Here
Looking to stay local?
You will find everything you need for local accommodation here- Local Accommodation