Opening Times For October 2020
- Marble Arch Caves Visitor Centre (9:00am – 5:00pm, Daily).
- Marble Arch Caves Café ( Monday – Friday 10:00am – 4:00 pm, Saturday – Sunday 10:00am – 4:00pm) Takeaway service only.
Local Walks and Reserves
- Killykeegan National Nature Reserve: Car park – Daylight hours, daily. Toilet facilities (9:00am – 4:30pm, daily)
- Cuilcagh Boardwalk Trail Privately Owned Car Park (7am to7pm, daily)
Due to Covid-19 restrictions the following experiences shall not be available
- Marble Arch Caves Guided Cave Tour.
- Eco Adventure, Family Explorer Activity.
- Unlocking the Hidden World of Cladagh Glen, Guided Walk.
Our customer service team are facilitating refunds to ticket holders affected by cancellations for tickets purchased up to 31 October 2020.
At the Marble Arch Caves the continued health and wellbeing of our visitors, customers and staff is of the utmost importance. We have in place measures to ensure visitors will have a relaxed and enjoyable experience with us in line with government guidelines.
Fermanagh and Omagh District Council are following the recommendations of the Public Health Agency and will continue to monitor service provision and update accordingly.Back to news